Disco Inferno! (diet pills!)

Good luck hun too, I'm in the grenade gang too :D

You know what will do the exact same thing, but is also very good for you, won't keep you up and won't OD you on caffine?

Green tea tablets.

From vitaminstohealth.com:

the effects of green tea weight loss combined with its superb health benefits for blood sugar, cholesterol, bad breath, dental cavities, antioxidant effects, and potentially anticarcinogenic (promising studies in mice), make it a good adjunct to any weight loss program.

How are y'all getting on with grenades?

Inferno is not so good after a couple of weeks, i think I just became used to them! lost half a stone but have totally stopped losing weight now, and start getting the shakes if i dont take them on time :dohh: I am weaning myself off them now.

i had to stop the grenades, as ended up in hospital with ? appendicitis 2 weeks ago, and now oh wont let me take them anymore. but thinking of doing it on the sly:rofl: just because they were so good. im noticing the difference in weight again coz i have been eating shite. but back to work on wed, so think ill start taking them again! they were great! sorry to hear the disco inferno ones werent great hun x

crikey andrea that isnt good... :shock:

ive taken a grenade today they are not fantastic but do help a little with the hunger pangs!!

I found inferno worked better but only took them for a week so wanted to know whether it was worth buying anymore... obviously not :rofl:

i didnt notice the proper effects on the hunger till about day 3, then i struggled to eat anything. i had to force one meal a day in !x

ooh really... was u just taking 1 a day??

maybe its cos im not taking them properly?! keep getting dis-interested :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"