Discomfort during sex & bleeding

lynney

Reaction score
hi sorry for the tmi!!

I have recently had a d&c procedure. But, have been suffering with this previous to that.

During sex I can feel a sharp poking pain, then when i go to the loo after as I generally always do, what comes out (semen tmi tmi i know sorry), there is blood in it. Now I know the fresh pink stuff is coming from where I had my episiotomy, but the blood in the "other" fluids is scaring me.

I have had 3 smears done in as many years & all all clear....during the smears asked if my cervix looked ok, no abrasions etc was told all looked "fine" & due to two mc's I have had loads of internal scans & surely they'd have had a quick look around during the erpc or would have spotted cysts or endo.....Im at a loss & no one seems to have any answers!

As someone is is about to have a colposcopy I urge you to go back to your docs- even if you've had clear smears you must always get anything like this looked into- it's probably nothing and most likely to be an infection but it's best to be on the safe side :hugs: I wish I had gone when I started having bleeding etc, I left it stupidly :(
It's highly likely it's just an infection though so get down your GP's and see him/her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->