Discovered a teething remedy for Riley...

C

Ceejay123

Riley was screaming for hours and hours, refusing milk and making himself red hot to the point I had to strip him. His second tooth came through yesterday :( He's been grouchy all day and refused to sleep so now he's overtired.

Well, I was about ready to cry... When my lovely dog walked in the house, plonked herself on the sofa next to us... And he stopped crying. He spent an hour being licked, pulling at her fur and jumping on top of her.. She laid there and took it. I love my dog. ! :happydance:

She's only 9 months old, border collie. so intelligent and placid with him, she's perfect. He can lay on top of her and she'll just watch me :D Although I don't leave them alone, just in case.

She'll be a perfect adult, I definitely reccommend a border collie. Even at 6 weeks old, she was so clever and trainable.x

Aw that is so sweet!!! My LO is obsessed with animals. We have 2 toy poodles and a chihuahua mix (and a couple more, but those are the only ones we trust her being around) and anytime one of them walks in the room she busts into fits of giggles, reaching for them and turning to me like "can you believe this mama! fluffy people!" . But none of my doggies have as much patience with her as your border collie seems to have with your LO! That is really cute. :D

My LO is scared of animals :( ALL animals :( lol

Cx

Aww I wonder if she could help me, my teeth are killing right now! I can't wait to get a new doggy, I wouldn't mind a border collie! :thumbup:

Haha :D She's great for a Pup, we forget she's not an adult at times >< ! So when she does do something wrong, we're shocked.. Then have to think 'Oh wait, she's 9 months old' Haha.

She's amazingly well trained treat wise.. You can throw fresh meat around the kitchen, tell her to leave it.. and she won't move until you tell her to, even if it's five minutes. She can literally be running at food and she'll stop.

Collies are so lovely :thumbup:

Best dog I ever had was a Collie X and she was so loving & placid :cloud9:

Lovely pic xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back