Disgusting excess saliva :(

lucy_x

Mummy To Two Stunners
Reaction score
My mouth is constantly full of saliva, I'm having to spit it out frequently because I can't possibly swallow it all. I'm dribbling whilst talking, dribbling when I sleep. I'm finding it really quite distressing. I have never had this in another pregnancy.

Any who, anyone else have it? Anything I can do to relieve it? :(

Me :cry:

I swallow it, feel sick.

I feel disgusting

Me too! So far my worst symptom, it's disgusting, if I swallow I want to vomits seconds later.

When I was taking cyclizine that helped, one of the side effects are a dry mouth, plus I just taking sips of water, found I could swallow salvia then, it's a vicious cycle because the more you spit out the more your body produces 😟

I'm getting this a bit - not as bad as you maybe but suddenly I just get lots of saliva in my mouth and it makes me feel sick.

It reminds me of sometimes before you vomit (outside of preg) and you get all the saliva before you vomit. It feels like that.

It's foul. That combined with the masses of CM I'm getting and I feel like I'm drooling from both ends :( it's never ever happened before. Nausea I can cope with but constant drooling I can't! Il try dry crackers and see if that helps...

Glad I'm not alone tho! Its driving me mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->