Disheartened & Frustrated :(

Dlw1991

Reaction score
Hello lovelies :)

I thought I had a faint positive test on Friday but it would appear not as I haven't had one since. I'm now on CD 36. From the pains I had I think i ovulated 2 weeks ago today. I've been having sore breasts for almost a week now, back ache & stomach cramps off & on since Friday but nothing else. Tests are negative. Today except the sore breasts I've got no aches. I was on the implant before and had it removed beginning of August and had a period 30 days later so I felt confident that my cycle was resuming.

We have a son already who is 3 but prior to him I had a missed miscarriage which seemed to onset PCOS. I never had a natural cycle for 10 mo this then decided to put myself on a low carb diet, had 1 period then fell pregnant. I had a similar feeling before getting myBFP with my son I'm just worried it's PCOS.

I just want to hear other people's experiences :)

When we conceived our son, I was certain that I was waiting on the witch because I had cramps that felt just like period cramps the day before AF was due.... That was on a Friday. The following Monday, still crampy but still no AF. And finally a positive test (I'd tested in the days prior with no luck).

I wouldn't count yourself out but try not to stress over everything Because your body does weird stuff when you stress it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->