DISNEY Ad

dairymomma

Reaction score
Anyone else having a terrible time trying to log on to BnB only to have Disney ads hijack the entire page? :growlmad: This happens almost every time Disney puts up an ad. Either they have an obnoxious video ad that plays no matter what until you close the ad or they have these huge ads the prevent you from clicking on anything.

I'm on a desktop computer and the only way I can use BnB is if I scroll down to the bottom and click the Mobile version.

I'm in the US and the most annoying thing is the 'will not let you do anything' ads don't have any way to click the ad closed.

I'm having the same problem with a Wal-Mart ad!!! I had to switch to mobile view as well which I don't like!!!

Could you please take a screen shot of the full ad?

I was trying to screen shot it but from the mobile page, I can't figure out how to even add a picture. When you go to babyandbump.com, the Walmart ad appears to just be going across the top and down the sides but if you click anything on the page...login, forum list, user cp, etc...it goes straight to walmart.com.

The ads on this forum are so obnoxious. Makes me not want to visit this site at all anymore. They are for sure worse on my iPad than they are on my macbook.

Wobbles-no I can't. When I log in with the desktop view, the ad looks like a normal Disney ad but if you try to click on any link on the BnB homepage, it brings you right to Walmart's website. BnB looks normal but it's like the ad size is the whole page even if the ad picture is the usual size.

I am having major issues, this website only works in MOBILE view as the desktop page does not work. In the desktop version I cannot click on any topic it just takes me to walmart or Gap. This is so frustrating!

Since I'm having to post these from mobile as the ad has hijacked the entire page anywhere else, they're just text links... I don't know if I can post full links on the site, but I hope it works for you, admin.
Here I was hovering my mouse over "reply with quote" button - notice the address bar at the bottom of the screen in each of these captures - https://i1070.photobucket.com/album...reen capture 3172017 40650 PM_zpswc7hudfu.jpg
Here, the mouse was pointed at your username, Wobbles - https://i1070.photobucket.com/album...reen capture 3172017 40711 PM_zpsuxwpwlve.jpg
And here, I was at the "log out" button - https://i1070.photobucket.com/album...reen capture 3172017 40719 PM_zpsqpvvyynr.jpg

On my computer I didn't have this problem, on my phone I have to use Mobile mode. It's a Disney baby from Wal-Mart ad. Do you still need a screenshot?

Today the Desktop view stopped working entirely, it brings me to either a Walmart ad or a Disney one. Can only use Mobile view.

This is the second time this Walmart Disney ad has broken the forum. It makes it completely unusable on phones. This time I can't even switch to mobile view :(

I am also having trouble with the Disney ad even with adblocker on my phone. I notice when these ads are up and I go on mobile view there are a lot less people writing and responding to threads too..

I'm not having the issue on my phone in desktop mode so far this morning....hoping it's been fixed!

I had major problems with walmart yesterday. No matter where I clicked on this page, I was directly re-routed to walmart. It is working today, but yesterday it was impossible to use this site.

I had this too, for the 2nd time. Like the last time, it only lasted a day or two and then back to normal. The stichfix ad is awful too as there is no way to click out of it.

So, yesterday, the issue appeared to be fixed...but today, the Disney ad is back in full force, hijacking everything...anyone else? It's AWFUL. It basically renders the desktop version useless.

Yes, Disney ad is back today (March20th) and I can't use the forums except in Mobile view. Frustrating!

Is the ad popping up over the forum or around the template of the forum? The only screenshot I have is the ad around the template of the forum? Does it expand bigger?

Is the ad popping up over the forum or around the template of the forum? The only screenshot I have is the ad around the template of the forum? Does it expand bigger?

both and expands over WHOLE bnb page.

-------------
I couldnt use mobile or desktop. I had to turn on adblocker for desktop.

Desktop version not working at all today. Everything I click brings me to Walmart disney baby minnie page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->