• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DISNEY Ad

Wobbles-when I log in, the disney baby ad appears normal size in view but if you try to click on anything on the page (user cp, a forum, a thread, etc) it just diverts you to Walmart.com. BnB LOOKS normal but it's like the ad has an invisible cover over the entire page. Incredibly annoying because the only way I can get around it is if I go into mobile mode.

And it wasn't here yesterday but this darn ad appeared again today. It's only happened with Disney/Walmart ads for me so I think it's something on their end with programming the ads but it's def something they need to address.

Thanks for all the information ... muchly apprieciated and helpful.

Apologies it came back full force again. I have contacted the ad team who will work to resolve the issue for you ASAP.

x

Problem has been detected and we hope to have this fixed ASAP.

x

This problem is still happening, I cannot click anywhere on the home page without getting re-directed to Target/Walmart or Disney. Is someone going to fix this? The only way I am able to get into the site is through Mobile.

It was working, and then last night it came back!!

aggghh save us from Walmart Disney Wobbles!!

Thanks for all you've been doing Wobbles. It's got to be as frustrating for you and the rest of the admins to have complaints like this.

It was working, and then last night it came back!!

aggghh save us from Walmart Disney Wobbles!!

Same here, it is awful! I can't click on anything on my iPad on here without getting redirected to Walmart.com. It seems to be okay this morning on my laptop though.

Looks like the problem is fixed Wobbles! I am able to use the desktop version without any incident!

Awesome.

Thank you for updating me :D x

It's been fixed for me too for a few days. Though when I say 'fixed' I mean 'I haven't seen the Disney/Walmart hijack ad for 2 days' so I guess I can't say if that particular ad is fixed or not. But I can use the desktop view now without trouble. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->