Disney cars diecast

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahJayne_x

Reaction score
my son has all of a sudden gone crazy for these cars again. we were going to buy them a few years ago for xmas but he started to like something else again..
does anybody know of any offers with these?
ive bought a pack of 7 from smyths with the 20% off a few weekends back and have managed to get 3 in the argos 3 for 2.. he wants the ones that are in cars 2. the world grand prix ones, they have to be the racers apparantley lol. any ideas will be really appreciated :)
thank you

Not sure about offers but I bought my son these when he was about 3/4 (he's now 8) and he still plays with them and they're still in great condition. I got the ones from Disney store which were contained within a large truck. He's got the standard ones and the monster truck version.

ive looked in all the local asda and tescos and havent got any joy. ive got 15 left out of 33 to get and its driving me mad. the majority of the ones in the disney store come in packs of two and its typical that ive got one of them so dont want to buy them and have double.. ive looked on ebay but some people are charging extortionate prices. one person wanted 19 pound just for miles axlerod.. scandalous xx

Toys r us have a good selection and some are reasonably priced :)

Tesco / Asda too are where we have got ours from, think we have about 30 odd including duplicates :)

The supermarkets are your best bet. I became an expert hunting for these bloody cars! We've got them all now and are still played with almost daily. Sainsburys have a good toy sale around now (might have already happened) where all toys are 25% off or more. The bigger Sainsburys have a good selection. Debenhams have them, also sometimes at the range, Wilkinsons, and b&m home bargains. Toys r us has always got some in. It's hit and miss in most shops though and they are never on offer really. Ebay is good though, can get all of them, and in bundles too. X

Eta: there are 10 or 11 racers from cars 2. Some rarer than others. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"