Disney Frozen Elsa and Anna Toddler Dolls!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

comicwife

Proud mum of 4
Reaction score
Ladies if you are planning on buying these for your littles ones for Xmas get them now!!

I have been told twice today from two different shops Tescos and B&M that the next shipment of stock for these dolls will be January :nope: B&M are now sold out I had to go to 5 different tescos to finally find one that still had an Anna doll but on line its sold out and Asda is completely sold out also!!

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...irst-Disney-Princess-Frozen-Doll-Anna(0143083)

Not 100% sure if this is the ones you are meaning but toys r us seem to still have some. Elsa is there too xx

Smyths do too. :) And the sleigh ride one.

I think all Frozen stuff will be a nightmare soon.

I've got the Snow Glow Elsa, talking and singling Olaf and the Singing Anna doll all put away. Want the Sleigh set but can't justify £30 for it.

That's what I'm saying what's left in the shops is the only stock so if you are buying get it now lol as once they run out there is no more stock till January!! X

I've got the Snow Glow Elsa, talking and singling Olaf and the Singing Anna doll all put away. Want the Sleigh set but can't justify £30 for it.

I'm the same I would love to but the sleigh and the castle but between the price and the reviews I'm thinking not ( unless they dropped the price considerably)!! Besides with everything else I have got for her that is frozen seriously it will look like frozen has thrown up in my living room come xmas morning lol :happydance:

Sleigh set is £30? Is that including the doll? I only saw it for £49.99 in Smyths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back