Disney infinity? For a 4yr old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPF

Reaction score
Ds is 4 in a couple of weeks so between birthday and Christmas he gets tons and tons of toys and I'm trying to think of something different he might like.

He LOVES disney and loves playing on iPad / kindle fire but we've never tried him with the PS3 as we've got no games that would interest him.

Not sure if disney infinity is right for 4-5yrs....don't fully understand the game tbh but I like the idea of real characters he likes being controlled by him! And something we can play together...

Does anyone have it? Any good? Age range??

Thanks in advance!

We've got it for my son for Xmas and hell be nearly 5. The guy we spoke to in game said its the ideal age for it as it's quite a simple game x

We don't have infinity but we have normal ps3 games and LO loves them. He has a few lego ones and the lightening McQueen one. He's getting lego and toy story games at christmas

My DS is 4, 5 in December. He likes to play games on OH's PS3. He plays Sonic, Epic Mickey and Toy Story. I've got him Disney Infinity for his birthday xx

Have you gone for disney infinity 1.0 with sully, jack and incredibles or disney infinity 2.0 with marvel (seems a bit grown up to me) or the 2.0 toy box with Merida and stitch??

Some of the new characters like Tinkerbell, Donald etc are only 2.0 which is annoying and they won't play on the 1.0!

We're getting it for DS1 & won't be 4 til next April. But he's fab at the DS & WiiU & at a few simple games on DH's PS3. Plus he can get Netflix on the XBox himself :haha: So we figured he'd probably be ok with Infinity. DH has taken charge of buying everything so not sure what we've got tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"