Disney Princess Glitter Glider Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

pictureperfect

Reaction score
OMG I might of just ordered one of these to be shipped from USA - plus 2 of the glitter glider dolls [belle and sleeping beauty] - does anyone have one of these? They are like the magiclip dolls which my daughter plays with ALL the time -so excited to see her face on christmas morning now - she watches youtube videos of them gliding down the slide...now to keep my eye out for the other princessses [ariel, rapunzel, elsa and anna] to go with it!!!!

Ooo they look fab! Id love to get my DDs those. Shame they seem to be US only again :( Do you know what the 'add on' sets are called? It seems to just keep showing me the magiclip ones or the single glider figures but not the ones with the add on buildings? x

The add ons are called flip n switch they have Rapunzel, Belle and Ariel ones, the dolls are sold seperately and are called glitter gliders - i'm not on the look out for the rest - I got on ebay from a us seller but free postage :)

Knew I should not have gone to look :haha:

however I am a strong woman, I resisted the Frozen things this morning, I can resist this too :wacko: it does look fab though

Im DONE for my three... i am however looking for her bday pressies (for MARCH!!) lol

Im DONE for my three... i am however looking for her bday pressies (for MARCH!!) lol

I cant, I have bought too much for Christmas and have already put a load of her presents away for APRIL which I would say I also done with!!! Why do Disney do this to us, why why why!

I cant, I have bought too much for Christmas and have already put a load of her presents away for APRIL which I would say I also done with!!! Why do Disney do this to us, why why why!

Oh my god why didnt I think ahead like this lol

Chloes birthday is also March but I am weak.......they look so pretty on the video on youtube :)

pictureperfect, I can go off people you know, now be quiet before you make me weak and vulnerable :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"