Disney store discount code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearls18

Reaction score
In case anyone has missed it they're doing 20% off with JUSTFORYOU20 until Saturday, it's saved me over £80 so I'm very chuffed! I don't think it includes Frozen stuff though sorry and minimum spend is £50 (you get free delivery over £50 too)

i'm waiting for money going in paypal, gutted cause i've waited ages for a code lol hope they have another before xmas!

Lol I did nearly all the boys' stuff from myself and my mum got loads of the planes stuff for DS1 and Mickey Mouse and friends stuff for DS2, got a few outfits for DS2 as he's only 10 months so was trying to be a bit practical!

Is the free delivery on a £50 spend before or after the discount code?

In case anyone has missed it they're doing 20% off with JUSTFORYOU20 until Saturday, it's saved me over £80 so I'm very chuffed! I don't think it includes Frozen stuff though sorry and minimum spend is £50 (you get free delivery over £50 too)

Thanks for this just ordered some stuff. Come to £63 and got it for £51.50

The large soft toys are also now half price! I bought 3 of them in a smaller size so contemplating returning them and buying half priced bigger ones, but my MIL has just bought 4 other large ones so maybe our house will be a bit over run :/

It doesnt work on froze , found that out last night. Could of saved 14 quid :grr:

Yeah it's frustrating it doesn't work on all departments a few random things didn't from Mickey Mouse, infuriatingly the planes 2 stuff has now gone 25% off (you obviously can't put the 20% off on top of that though) I'm half tempted to send it all back and reorder the on sale stuff but just can't be arsed now!

Yeah it's frustrating it doesn't work on all departments a few random things didn't from Mickey Mouse, infuriatingly the planes 2 stuff has now gone 25% off (you obviously can't put the 20% off on top of that though) I'm half tempted to send it all back and reorder the on sale stuff but just can't be arsed now!

I've managed to use the 20% on top of the 25% planes stuff ! :happydance:

It's charging me for delivery!!!

Edit to add - sorted it, it has to come to over £50 with the discount off.

Just to add that the large cuddly toys that are half price are also able to use the discount (I think it's a mistake as it didn't last year!) so you can get a large cuddly toy for £16 knocked down from £40- bargain!!

I've managed to use the 20% on top of the 25% planes stuff ! :happydance:

And me i got the planes book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g