disney store uk returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
My mom ordered a few bits from the Disney store for me and when she got to the bit where they verify the order it didn't go through. Anyway she tried three times and it didn't work so she left it.
She has just rang me and said the money has been taken out three times and the order did go through.
The call centre is closed for today so I was just wondering do I need to wait until the parcels are delivered and then return them or if my mom phones will they cancel them over the phone?

I think it might depend on what was ordered. The last order I made, I told them right away to change the address because their system changed it! It was too late and it did to go the wrong door 2 days later - it was a faster delivery due to the value and weight and fragile-ness I think ! Whereas my previous order took about a week.

I think you might need to waitand return, but worth asking them anyway

Thanks very much, feel terrible for my mom as the money has come out three times so I wanted it to be returned to her asap! Thankyou x

Try and cancel it beforehand if you can. As you have to pay return postage on Disney store.

You may find the money thats taken with be an authorisation rather than a charge, and returned to her bank very soon

Thanks both, will get my mom to call them tomorrow and try and sort it x

Email them Disney have fantastic customer service. I managed to cancel an order before it was posted with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"