Disneyland Paris in July

LeannieB

Toby and Sam xx
Reaction score
Hi has anyone been to Disneyland Paris the first week in July? So would be before school holidays etc. I'm hoping someone can give me an idea of how busy it will be? We have been before in November for the Xmas period and it was very quiet so we hardly had to queue for anything which was great. Thanks in advance

I went at the end of June when I was a kid twice and one time it was really busy the other not as busy as you'd expect. But we never queued for ages for anything. It was never waiting around completely bored in the queue and we got to do loads in the day were there. Hope you have fun and it's not too busy for you x

I went at the end of June when I was a kid twice and one time it was really busy the other not as busy as you'd expect. But we never queued for ages for anything. It was never waiting around completely bored in the queue and we got to do loads in the day were there. Hope you have fun and it's not too busy for you x

Thank you. My youngest passport arrived today as well after posting this so hopefully we will be going xx :flower:

It won't be quite into the French school hols in the first week of July, zone C (Paris) kids hols start on the 6th July, it will be heaving after that! Also ensure you avoid Wednesdays if possible as it will be heaving because the kids aren't in school in the afternoons and beware it will be hot. We live in Paris, last July most daily temps were in the 30s and there's not a lot of shade in the parks, take your own drinks in with you... There's a little shop up by he RER station where you can get drinks far cheaper than the parks...
Have a wonderful time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->