Disneyland Paris

LeannieB

Toby and Sam xx
Reaction score
Hi we are off too disney in november. I was hoping someone might have some good tips and let me know of some good places too eat. We are staying in hotel cheyenne. Im so excited :happydance:
Thankyou :flower:

My Mum said be prepared, food and drink, even a bottle of coke is soo expensive, so be ready moneywise :) I'm jealous! Have a lovely time. x

Check out The Dis! wdwinfo.com It's a forum and has a section for Disneyland Paris where you can get Tons of info and ask any questions you may have. I love that people do trip reports with pictures so you can get an idea of what you're in for. I went when I was 17 and loved it. They had a Beauty and the Beast show like they have in Florida now, but it was all in French! Yet, you can totally understand what they're saying because...it's Beauty and the Beast! LOL Anyways, you'll be able to find out what places people like to eat and allll that good stuff!

That's great. I always wanted to got to Disneyland. The place is truly amazing for me even thought I have only seen it through pictures and videos. And Paris? That's my dream place. You have a great time and enjoy every moment when you're there.

I cannot even count how many times I have been to Disneyland in my adult life...and I don't even have children yet :rofl: I think the next time I go will be when I have kids and they're old enough. I can't imagine how even MORE magical Disneyland is when you have your own family to share it with :D

Iv been to disneyland Paris about 10 times now and LOVE it! Me and OH went last november and it was cold! Mske sure you take plenty of layers because it can get really freezing when your outside all day! My favourite place to eat is annettes diner in Disney village! It's like a 50s diner and the waitresses are on roller-skates and the food is amazing!
Yes it is expensive but we spent less on food than we budgeted for, breakfast in the hotel is buffet style so you can fill up and I know alot of people on the Disney forums talk about making up sandwiches at breakfast to take into the parks with them! Me and OH just got snacky lunches that where cheaper than a sit down meal then go somewhere nice for dinner, the portions are big too so you won't go hungry!
If you want to watch the parade try get a space early people queue up for ages to watch it and they push in so beware of that!
There is a book called 'the Brits guide to Disneyland paris' I saw it in whamiths recently but I got mine from waterstones, I'd recommend buying that as it had lots of good info in! Have fun!! I can't wait to take my LO for Halloween next year :)

I cant wait to take my kids iv never been myself. We've decided on another baby next year so prob take them in 3-4 years or if we can afford it go florida Disney as if were gonna do it id rather go all out x

been there twice and love it, want to go again but dh says nicole is too young boooo

there is/was a mini supermarket in the train station and prices are ok. first time we stayed for a week and took a trip into marne la valley (think its called that) and bought alot of stuff in the huge supermarket.

when in Novemeber are you going, we are going on the 7th :)

been there twice and love it, want to go again but dh says nicole is too young boooo

there is/was a mini supermarket in the train station and prices are ok. first time we stayed for a week and took a trip into marne la valley (think its called that) and bought alot of stuff in the huge supermarket.

theres a hiden little petrol station just next tro santa fa, so much cheaper then the train station

theres a hiden little petrol station just next tro santa fa, so much cheaper then the train station

Hi we are going on the 14th!!:flower: xx

I'm struggling to find cheap tickets from Leicester to London! It's like 250-300 return!

Hi we are going on the 14th!!:flower: xx

Youll be getting there just as we are leaving then :)

Im peed off that its a small world ride is closed for maintenance for 2 weeks when we go, was looking forward to taking LO on that :(

Here is the list of rides closed for maintenance during that time

https://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/calendar/calendar.xhtml?day=7&month=10&year=2011

So jealous. I have been 4 times and in November before for the Christmas season and Main Street has fake snow every day! The food is quite expensive but your breakfast is included in the hotel and for lunch we would come out of the park and go to McD's which is pretty reasonable or to the deli place for a sandwich. In the evening we would go to one of the restaurants and go all out. For in the room drinks and snacks etc there is a little petrol station near the Santa Fe hotel that is quite cheap.

Have a fantastic time :flower:

We went in may and it was AMAZING. We actually over budgeted and had like over €150 left, we had a great time on the last evening in the Disney store and it meant we could really splash out on presents, especially for my mum, she booked and paid for the trip for our birthdays so we got her a really nice micky mouse glass ornament, it's gorgeous! We still came back with about £50. We stayed in Santa Fe which was ok, but it could do with a lick of paint and a bit more Disney magic around the place, the hotel grounds were really plain and there was a water fountain with no water in it. I would have much preferred the Cheyenne it looks like the better one out of the two 'budget' (I use that term lightly) hotels.

Food wise we were expecting to spend all our cash on it but we didn't really. We had a really nice expensive meal at the steak house in Disney village one night which was for our anniversary so we didn't mind splashing out. Other than that we had mcdonalds, pizza planet which was an all you can eat buffet with refillable drinks and general snacky foods. We were on holiday though so we didn't care.

I can honestly say I felt 100% happy and content whilst we were there, we had such an amazing time. I didn't want to leave and the memories will stay with me forever, can't wait till we have a family of our own to share the experience with. But the small world ride freaked both me and oh out! Never again lol!

Here is the list of rides closed for maintenance during that time

https://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/calendar/calendar.xhtml?day=7&month=10&year=2011

Thank you for that :thumbup:
I am really disappointed that its a small world is closed as Toby would of loved it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->