Dispicable Me :)

T

Toms Mummy

So, I love the girl's names in Dispicable Me.... Margo, Edith & Agnes. What do you think?

My LO loves these films, he wants me to have the minion baby in my belly :haha:
Love the name Edith :flower:

I love Margo. I suggested it last time I was pregnant for DD1 but OH hated it.

Love Edith not keen on the other 2! Those kids are so cute though love that film x

Not a big fan of any of them but if I had to choose, Margo is the least offensive, ha.

I love the name Edith, it is so romantic sounding. And I think it is making a comeback.

I like Margo, Have never been a fan of Agnes and Edith is ok, I just couldn't picture a little baby Edith-sounds more like an older person's name to me. Nothing against it though. Love the Despicable Me though, both movies were very cute!

Yeah I would say Agnes is my least fave out of the 3 but I can't stop thinking about the little girl when I think of the name and she's so cute!

My OH doesn't like Edith, I've not suggested Margo yet...... It does remind me of the posh neighbour in The Good Life :)..... I loved that show! But I have a Tom already, people might start asking if that's where the names came from :dohh:.... I could call her Barbara!

Yeah I would say Agnes is my least fave out of the 3 but I can't stop thinking about the little girl when I think of the name and she's so cute!

My OH doesn't like Edith, I've not suggested Margo yet...... It does remind me of the posh neighbour in The Good Life :)..... I loved that show! But I have a Tom already, people might start asking if that's where the names came from :dohh:.... I could call her Barbara!

me too lol, think that's why I think of it as an old name because that show was set in 75 and they where supposed to be in their 30s I think so the Margo character would be 60+ now and that's the only Margo I heard before Despicable me and all 3 of those girls have old lady names lol

I love Margo (only ever seen it spelled Margot though) and Edith, not big on Agnes.

Edith is cute! Could be nn Edie (Ee-dee)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->