Disposable liners??

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
I think I've seen that a few of you use them? I think we are going to switch back to full time cloth with Hayden but use the liners :happydance: Toddler poo is not pleasant to clean out and after a couple months of sposies I'm not really looking forward to hooking my sprayer back up to clean them lol. But I love my cloth so I figure this is a good compromise :thumbup: But which brand???? I'm going to order a flip, yay!!!! Too bad we aren't having the sale yall are though :( But I'm going to get one and from the place that has the color I want they only have Mother Ease liners in stock...but I've heard good things about Bummis ones which are on another site...which has free shipping so I could do the flip from one site and that from the other no big deal but I don't know which is better. Does anyone use either of those brands? Any preference or a recommendation for another brand? I want to make sure they are going to stay in place and not fall apart

Ok nevermind I'm not patient and I ordered these lol

https://www.giggle-britches.com/TTLINERS.html

Anyone tried them?

When I used to use them I got OneLife liners, they were really soft. Those look good that you ordered though :)

not much use to you hun but i used boots own brand and they were really soft and never fell aprt...and aparently you can wash them if you want....... doubt you have boots over there tho so :shrug: can wat to see some new cloth bum pics of Hayden :happydance:

I tried liners and I didnt like them... lol.. too scratchy.

you can get some very nice soft ones Ryder....i only know the Boots ones but again you wont have them there....:shrug:

Yeah the OneLife ones are soooo soft, and like you said about the boots ones Sara, you can wash and use them again, but I never did. We weren't using them long.

I've never had a problem with the liners. :shrug:

We've used the Bummis ones and are currently using the Mother Ease kind. I love the liners for when she does those poops like RIGHT after I change her diaper. I just swap out the liner and pop a new one in and good as new!

unfortunately we dont have alot of selection locally... I think we may have bummis...

The mother ease kind we use is kind of like a thicker paper towel consistency. I found the Bummis one not long enough. We've had this roll of Mother ease since last April. :haha: They're so freaking huge I cut them in half!

I like them because they contain the poop, and makes my diapers look nicer, longer. We don't have much selection here either, Joss. :( It sucks. Its hard to buy online as well, because you can't see what they look like.

:hugs:

Oh good I'm glad both of those other brands look good, atleast I know what to try if the ones I got dont' work out.

I'm curious to see how the ones you ordered work! If/when ( :lol: ) we ever get to the end of this roll, I might try something different!

I've tried 3 types, onelife, boots and can't remember the name of 3rd and didn't get on with any of them, they just scruched up and defeated the point of using them :)

I'm not much help, but MIL had some Gerber liners left over that she's given to us (except I left them at her house :dohh:) and they were lovely and soft! Don't know how fuctionable (that isn't a real word apparently :() they are, but a lot of reviews of different brands seem to suggest a lot of them are papery feeling, and/or don't absorb well... so I'm pretty excited to try these out...When the time comes! :lol:

xx

I like tots bots ones...tbh I favour a fleece liner but Caitlyn's poops tend to be around the same time daily so I put a disposable in that nappy so I can just throw it away :lol:

Yeah I do have some fleece ones but sometimes they aren't still one piece...tmi sorry haha..but squished and so i'd have to spray off our fleece ones or dunk them and I'm trying to avoid that part of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->