Disposable maternity pants

In my own opinion - absolutely awful. It's like wearing a pair of pants made out of newspaper! I have bought some very attractive (not) black pants which are a size bigger than pre-pregnancy and are total hip huggers so they hold a pad in place and support my csection scar.

They were really cheap from tesco and because they are black, they don't show up all the blood etc from leaky pad or wound. I have just chucked out all my pre-pregnancy pants now as the shorts aren't comfy under bump & hubby has promised to take me underwear shopping when I need smaller pants again.

I found them great for using in hospital after my c section. I didn't use them once home, but I'll be taking some for use in hospital again x

Hated them. Sent DH out last time to get maternity pants from Mothercare as I had c section and they were SO much better. #Have just picked up some cheap Maternity pants to do this time too.

Just buy cheap packs of big pants from Tesco. Much more comfortable and cheaper.

I bought Primark special cheap black pants in larger size than normal and I will just chuck them away! £4 for 5 pairs! Bargain!

I didn't use them, they look like particularly uncomfortable nappies. I bough cheap big knickers and maternity pads last time and will do again.

My friend has sent me a pack of (un-used, sealed) maternity pants, said she didn't bother and just bought some big comfies from Primarni.

I'll be doing the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->