Disturbing youtube video.

B

Becca ox

I am actually crying whilst writing this! Has anyone seen the video going around Youtube/Facebook called 'Insane Malaysian mother beats up 8-month baby' - I am disgusted someone uploaded it and someone even filmed it!

Yea i know what your talking about.. she was jailed (I don't know for how long) but when she comes out she might get her child back :growlmad: absolute vile woman!!!

Cx

Yea i know what your talking about.. she was jailed (I don't know for how long) but when she comes out she might get her child back :growlmad: absolute vile woman!!!

Cx

Has she? Thank god for that! But if she does get him back when she gets out whats to say she won't do it again? I was in tears watching that he is so defenseless against her it's horrible!

it was filmed because the women who filmed it couldn't believe what she was seeing and wanted evidence, (I think she was a relative) It was big in the paper a month back, it made me feel ill reading about it let alone seeing the video
poor poor child :(

I can't believe this is still being brought up.

It was actualy well over a year ago that this happened, things like this make a comeback and go viral all over again every now and then.
Problem is that probably means she back out by now.

I haven't watched it, I had friends play it in the background and I had to tune out! My MIL actually phoned the police it was so disturbing. Poor child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->