Divorce...

DueSeptember

Mommy 2 My Angel Maya <3
Reaction score
HOW MANY LADIES HAVE GOTTEN DIVORCED AND THEN MARRIED RIGHT AFTER???

IVE BEEN SEPARATED FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND MY OH AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 2 YEARS IN FEB...WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED...MY DIVORCE WILL BE FINAL NOV 21 2011 AND I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! :happydance:

I LOVE MY OH WILL ALL MY HEART AND I KNOW HE IS ALL I WANT AND NEED!
I JUST DONT WANT TO RUSH THINGS BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE WE ARE RUSHING WEVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A WHILE NOW...I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO....HE SAID HE WANTS TO MARRY ME BUT IT FEELS LIKE WE ARE RUSHING THEN AGAIN IT FEELS SO RIGHT

I'm not on the same situation as you are.

Personally I would say do what feels right for you.

If people judge you that's to do with their insecurities, not what you are doing.

You only get one shot at life, don't live it with regrets, you never know when your time is up. If this man makes you happy then I say don't waste a moment of your time with him wondering what others may or may not say or think. Do whatever it is that makes you both happy.

I'm not on the same situation as you are.

Personally I would say do what feels right for you.

If people judge you that's to do with their insecurities, not what you are doing.

You only get one shot at life, don't live it with regrets, you never know when your time is up. If this man makes you happy then I say don't waste a moment of your time with him wondering what others may or may not say or think. Do whatever it is that makes you both happy.

Thanks!...I dont really care what people say I just dont want to feel like we are rushing it...We really want to get married in Vegas but not sure yet...I am older now so a fancy wedding is not what I want...My ex and I rushed it we were young and dumb

Just because your divorce is coming through now doesn't mean that after 2 years together you can't get married!........ If your divorce was final after 6 months and then decided to get married 1 and a half years later then no one would judge!

I say go for it xxx

pfffffttt just go for it!!
if you love and trust each other then do it!
lifes too short!! x

I say GO FOR IT :flower: Life is too short hun, my friend was married for only a year and her and her husband split up and now my friend is happy with someone else..she gets judged all the time but people clearly have nothing better to do! Good luck :flow: xxxxx

I say GO FOR IT :flower: Life is too short hun, my friend was married for only a year and her and her husband split up and now my friend is happy with someone else..she gets judged all the time but people clearly have nothing better to do! Good luck :flow: xxxxx

Yea that judging crap is so stupid! People dont know what kind of stuff really goes on they just assume...I am so Happy with him and he has made me so Happy these past 2 years I am ready to spend my Life with him!!

Aww :D Well im excited for ur divorce to come through this month so u can marry the man of ur dreams hunny :cloud9: x

Aww :D Well im excited for ur divorce to come through this month so u can marry the man of ur dreams hunny :cloud9: x

Thank you!!! <3 I am so excited to be getting a divorce too...I just cannot wait to marry my true LOVE

You know whats right. :) Im not in the same situation as I wasnt married but we all deserve the best.

x

I agree - whatever feels right and makes you guys happy!

Personally, my now DH was in the position of being separated, but not divorced, when we got together. We got married 2 months after the divorce finally came through! We're happy as we could be :cloud9:

Go for it :D

I agree - whatever feels right and makes you guys happy!

Personally, my now DH was in the position of being separated, but not divorced, when we got together. We got married 2 months after the divorce finally came through! We're happy as we could be :cloud9:

Go for it :D

Aww...My Boyfriends Mom was Married and getting a Divorce before she married her Husband Now so I am sure there are a few people who do that but just dont say anything :haha: I am just Happy my ex signed the waiver and I can go to court to get our Divorce!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->