Dizziness & DH rant!

Jess125

Reaction score
I'm 37+3 wks and ever since I got up to pee this morning at 7 I've been getting dizzy spells. I had a bowl of cereal at 8:30 and I've been drinking water but I'm still getting them. Had a dr's appt yesterday and they said my BP was fantastic so I don't think that's it. I've also been feeling nauseous off and on. Don't know if I should call the dr or just wait and see if it goes away.

So my husband gets up at 10 and tells me he's driving somewhere 2 hours away to pick up something for his business. I tell him I've been feeling dizzy for 3 hours and I'm kinda concerned and don't like that he's leaving and he just tells me to call him if I go into labor or something. I was just like gee thanks for your concern you jerk. He acted like he didn't care at all. My mom only lives 15 min away but still, he's my husband and should have at least considered not going instead of just walking out the door. He's so insensitive so I'm getting to the point where I don't even think I want him with me during labor. He always puts his business above me and I'm sick of it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->