Dizzy and light headed

MummyMeg123

Reaction score
I'm in the first trimester (around 10 weeks) since being pregnant ive had low blood pressure and keep feeling light headed, dizzy and blurred vision. This happens more so after light excersising. Does this happen to anyone else?

It was one of my first symptoms before finding out I was pregnant. I was in my garden and went to stand up quickly but felt so dizzy and my vision blurred that I had to sit back down. I think it is due to increased blood volume. You should feel better in the second trimester. :)

I suffer low blood pressure n keep feelin dizzy and faint

I had this really bad with my first pregnancy. I had to give up shopping, because I couldn't stand in the queue to pay without feeling like I was going to pass out. Other than not standing for long periods and sitting/laying down when its really bad there's not much you can do. I carried coca cola round with me and sipped on that when I felt really bad. Seemed to perk me up a bit. Hope you feel better soon x

I'm glad I'm not the only one, was starting to worry about how frequently it's happening. Have booked a drs appointment just to check things over as I'm often feeling strain on my heart and find walking up stairs hard work, when im normally very active. It's my first pregnancy so just not sure what's normal or not!

I get up slow go to do something n have to crouch down bcos iv gone dizzy my oh r u ok babe r u ok babe every few hrs lol

Yep. Me too! It sucks. Not fun at all. Thankfully, I've only fully passed out once (this past weekend). Scared me half to death. DH had to come and pick me up and put me into bed. It was awful. Talked to OB about it today and she said it is totally normal. Even ran some blood work just to make sure nothing is actually wrong and everything came back fine. Guess this is just how the first trimester is for some women. *sigh*

Omg hun do take it easy iv been feelom dizzy all afternoon im now layin in bed i have been so bad wid it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->