Dizzy and light headed

shortie58

Mummy to Katie
Reaction score
Hi there girls, as some of you may know I haven't been feeling great for the last two two/three weeks since last period. Symptoms like bloating constipation lack of apetite and headaches, sore boobs well this past week I have also been feeling very dizzy an light headed.

Went to the doc last week and he says it just one of those things that's going around!!! But the symptoms haven't gone away. Have done two tests and they were both negative, but am now due my next period until next weekend.

Do you guys think I should go back to the doc or wait and test again next week nearer when I'm due on?? Sorry foe rambling on but would really appreciate your Advice.. Also has any one else ever gelt like this when pregnant???

Many thanks lesleyx

Maybe test the day AF is due... =)

:af::dust::af:

Yep I felt like that when I was pregnant, the biggest clue for me was my skin went really weird, I can't explain it very well but it wasn't at all like I'd ever felt it before! I would wait until your due and test again as it will be more accurate. Good luck xx

Thanks ladies, decided to go back to the doc this morning and she prescribed something to help with constipation. She also advised me to do an early morning urine sample and take it in to check for pregnancy. Then she would like me to get blood tests to rule out tyroid problems or anything else.

So will keep u all posted, defo not building hopes up on pregnancy , but on a positive note in eight days time I finish my pill and hubby and I are gonna start ttc, so look forward to that :)

Good luck with the tests and a massive good luck with TTC xx

Thanks ladies, decided to go back to the doc this morning and she prescribed something to help with constipation. She also advised me to do an early morning urine sample and take it in to check for pregnancy. Then she would like me to get blood tests to rule out tyroid problems or anything else.

So will keep u all posted, defo not building hopes up on pregnancy , but on a positive note in eight days time I finish my pill and hubby and I are gonna start ttc, so look forward to that :)

Any results yet? :)

Hi guys urine sample from the doc came back as an negative, but am going to get bloods done on thur just to rule everything else out ie thyroid etc.

Am not too dissapointed as I know after thur I fifnish taking my pill anyway, Thanks for the support

lesley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->