Dizzy and light headed?

Feathers

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Today I've started with some severe dizziness. Mostly when Im standing up. Is anyone else suffering from this? I've been making sure to keep eating in case its low blood sugar or something like that. Absolutely dreading getting up at the minute because I've actually had to sit down on the floor to stop it which is not amazingly fun ;)

I have the same problem. My doctor told me it was because I was dehydrated. I started drinking more water and it helped a lot. Still dizzy with a headache in the morning but the water is helping.

I had the same thing, my doctor told me to drink more and eat 6 small meals a day and told me never let my belly go hungry. Always have a full belly.

i suffered from dizzyness all thru my last preganancy and im 9 weeks now with my second one and suffering with dizzyness aswell, normally when im standing about for a bit or when i get up quick..
ive tried eating reg and drinking more but nothin as of yet works... feels like head rush i guess..

goodluck finding a cure to it and i hope u dont have it for long as its nasty when ur dizzy and bout 8 months haha

Hi i think its low blood pressure get it checked, had mind done last week and it was low. i feel tired quite a lot and dizzy when move to quickly was told to slightly increase salt, but not too much (didn't really help) drink lots of water and tea. my midwife told me tea and water are options after a ceazarean to get blood sorted so its a good option x x

I had that too. I'd stand up and my eyes would go black and I had to sit on the floor until my vision came back. My Dr. told me that I need to make sure I'm always full and to drink a lot of water (I pee every 20 minutes now, I swear!) But it worked. Try not to get up so fast. Slow down. It's also helped with morning sickness a lot.

Jup im havign it a lot this time around, apparently the extra blood your body is making is putting the pressure on your hart to pump it around until it's used to it.. :)

Drinking water, standing up slowly, exercise (yes keep moving as this will stimulate your body to pump more) and make sure you are taking some form of iron! Will all help though I still have the occasional moment where i just need to lay down haha

My feeling dizzy is definitely linked to bloody sugar - I just end up eating all the time. I'm going to be the size of a house by september!

Hi, I have this due to low blood pressure. Might be worth getting it checked out x

Thanks guys and Im sure you are right! OH says I need to stop racing around everywhere and remember to slow down. Will try and not zoom around everywhere, it's just odd to have to think about these things rather than springing around as normal ;)

Ahh wish I'd spotted this thread before making my own :p dizzy yes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->