Do any of you have any stories/experience with the CBEFM?

leahdawg

Reaction score
My dh and I just purchased one online today and are anxiously awaiting its arrival! As you can tell by my signature, he and I have been trying for a while, sometimes ntnp, though. However, after our little break, we are ready to get serious again!! :happydance: So excited.

So that bring me to my question.. Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor anyone?? I'm interested in it because my cycles are always irregular, from anywhere between 30 to 40 days. And I'm pretty sure I have a hormonal problem, but that's fixing to be taken care of.

Any input is wonderful, thanks xx <3<3

Hi Leah! I'm using it. Been using it for 2 months. My cycles range from 31-34 days and I've had peaks the first two months but no success yet. My sister used it for 5 months and after over a year of ttc finally got her bfp. So I'm hoping it works for me as well! It's nice to meet someone else using it. I don't temp because I work shift work so this is my best option. I hear so many success stories though!

Yes, it's good to have someone to talk to about it for sure! What CD are you on??

I also don't temp. I work in the medical field, and my hours are always different. But with this, I'm willing to put the effort into. I mean, Lord, I paid way too much money for the thing!!! LOL.

I'm only on day 2. I suspect the monitor won't ask for a stick until day 10. The first month I used it, it asked for a stick day 7 I believe but last cycle waited until day 10. It is kind of fun POAS everyday and plugging it into the monitor to see where you're at! The first month I got my peak day 17 and last cycle was day 20. It is important to set the testing window at a decent time that works for you since you have a 6 hour window to test each day. When will you it come in?

It should be here within, hopefully, a week. Right now I'm CD 20 and have a ways to go before my period so fingers crossed.

Hi!

Well I am currently on day 7 of using the monitor. I bought it as I wouldn't know where to start with all the temping and charts things, oh and also the amazing reviews on Amazon and other people on forums etc saying how good it is.

It asked for a stick yesterday, and went from low to high fertility, so just waiting for a peak now. Kinda surprised it is high actually already, but hey.

Keep us updated when it comes!! I hope I am one of those lucky people who can say got their BFP first month using it :thumbup:

Yeah, they say the first month of using it is the worst because it's getting to know your body. Then after that it's supposed to be smooth sailing. But Idk.

Oh I will, :) It just shipped today and I started today so I will have to wait until next cycle but that's okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->