Do any of you ladies use the clearblue fertility monitor?

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
Hey there:hi:
I just bought my clearblue fertility monitor with some clearblue opks and I'm suppose to be getting them tomorrow. I was wondering if I could start it mid cycle? I am already pretty far into my cycle(ticker is accurate as far as I know) and ovulation should be coming up soon so can I start using it or should I just use the opks?
Thanks for any answers in advance:flower:

No u have to start the day u get your period so it can chart through the month, u can download the instruction booklet online n it explains all in there xx I'm waiting for AF to arrive so I can try mine for the first time!

no you need to use it from cd 1, or if your AF arrives say 3pm the next day will be set as cd 1 on the monitor. There have been a few threads about the cbfm over the past week so if you go back a few pages you might find them.

You can start using it up to day 5, but no later than that. I'm on my second cycle of using mine :) used 20 sticks in the first cycle, so make sure you have enough - I think it's quite common to use a full 20 in the first month. I'm hoping to get away with less this cycle, but I've bought another 20 just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->