• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do any of you use facebook?or are young? I'd love a buddy whos in the same trimester

Ghost

Mother of one :)
Reaction score
I'm not on Baby and bump so often so it would be great to be able to discuss symptoms or how we're feeling and that on Facebook (Depressingly I do go on there quite often lol) I don't know if its allowed here to ask ? It's just with it still being so early and this being my first pregnancy i'm completely confused on everything and I can't talk to anyone i know on fb about it.

Also I'm 23 next month and I feel a bit overwhelmed by everything so If theres anyone who's around my age or a little bit younger/older that would be really helpful to talk to people in same sort of situation. That being said age isn't my main priority for looking for a buddy. I just want someone to talk to. Been feeling quite lonely if I'm honest.

:baby:

Hi there! I'll be 21 in 3 months so I'm *sorta* close to your age. I have Facebook and would love to keep in touch :) I too sadly frequent Facebook often.. Lol!

thats great :). Its only a little difference. inbox me your name or link and ill add you :)

Hiya not in your age group but with my first a group of us set up a baby and bump fb page and since then a lot of us have become good friends I even visited one beginning of this year and theres a 14 year age gap between us. Micht be worth putting a post up on here and getting everyone who wants to give you their details and maybe you could set up a fb page that you can all chat on without putting it on your profiles, if the group is closed then none of your other friends will be bored with your baby talk or for the others that dont want to tell anyone till after their 20 week scan. Good luck

Hiya not in your age group but with my first a group of us set up a baby and bump fb page and since then a lot of us have become good friends I even visited one beginning of this year and theres a 14 year age gap between us. Micht be worth putting a post up on here and getting everyone who wants to give you their details and maybe you could set up a fb page that you can all chat on without putting it on your profiles, if the group is closed then none of your other friends will be bored with your baby talk or for the others that dont want to tell anyone till after their 20 week scan. Good luck
Can you do that? I thought if you posted there it would show publicly?

i have a closed group for my uni where we can all chat, we aren't all friends on facebook either, you only have to know one person to add them :) a closed group is a good idea! xxx

we had a group and it was closed so long as its closed no one else can see what you write give me a sec and I will check and see if I can find our old group xx

Hi!!

I'm 23- 24 in a couple of months. I'm currently 7+1 :-D would love to buddy up x

Please note : invites to facebook groups arent to be linked here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->