Do any of you write a blog?

Morgan85

Reaction score
I love finding new blogs to read...I was just curious if any of you keep a blog?

I do (link in my sig) and one of my favourite ones to read is Northern Mummy with Southern Children :thumbup:

I have a photo-a-day blog, the link is in my sig. Would love more followers :)

Some days are more interesting than others but it's about to get more fun and exciting with our upcoming trip to the USA.

I don't. But I read this one everyday or when she posts. It's a lady in Florida, she's very inspiring!

www.kellehampton.com

I love blogs too, but now I'm going to be addicted to this one! I remember reading this ladies birth story and it was saddest but most loveliest birth story I've ever read, made me cry so much :cry: I didn't know she had a blog so thanks for this x

i do, in the hope lo will read it one day! haha my ma wrote letters about me, so i started blogging about pregnancy and birth and parenting :D

I don't write one myself, but this is my favourite mama blog:
https://soulemama.typepad.com/
Amanda Soule, the author, has also written several books on crafting, creativity with children, and family.

I'm just in the process of starting a blog this evening!

I used to read a lot of fashion blogs but dont have the time anymore :) my current fave is Pacing the Panic Room!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->