Do green handle ICs always have a line or evaps?

promise07

Reaction score
Just curious as this is my first cycle using them. I stupidly took a test today at 7dpo and know that I see something, but I couldn't tell you if it's an evap or just the indent.

Anyone else have any experience with them? I got them off eBay. If it's helpful I can post my pic but it's so faint you can't even see it on camera.

Here's a pic of the test at 10 minutes if it helps. I've marked it at BFN, but I want to know what I should expect from this brand going forward.

4.jpg

I used these for ds1 and never had nothing on them unless was bfp. Will be stalking for lots of tests. Sending lots of luck xx

Thank you! Hopefully I've enough sense this time to wait until a respectable day to test again and not in a couple of hours like my pee stick addiction is telling me to LOL

I have been using them and getting lines but I'm not sure maybe they are all evaps I'm getting in time frame. I have my own thread started if ya want to take a look but I got mine off amazon. Have different brand coming in the mail tomorrow. Easy@home brand so if I get 2 lines on them I'll know for sure. Hope the green ones are not a bad batch. Just not sure if I'm pregnant from last cycle and had a period or it's a new pregnancy my period due in 7 days so we will see. Good luck hun I'll be watching your post.

I have been using them and getting lines but I'm not sure maybe they are all evaps I'm getting in time frame. I have my own thread started if ya want to take a look but I got mine off amazon. Have different brand coming in the mail tomorrow. Easy@home brand so if I get 2 lines on them I'll know for sure. Hope the green ones are not a bad batch. Just not sure if I'm pregnant from last cycle and had a period or it's a new pregnancy my period due in 7 days so we will see. Good luck hun I'll be watching your post.

Your lines are soooo pink though! And they do look like good, solid lines I don't think they are evaps at all.

I tested this morning with FMU and got this. But everything else since then has been stark white so I can't even figure out what this was. It has color IRL and is a bit darker but it looks too grey. Came up in the time frame though. Maybe this brand is just not for me.

4.jpg

Test looks dry probably a evap your seeing . Was there anything in time frame?

Test looks dry probably a evap your seeing . Was there anything in time frame?
It was dry by the time I could get a picture but it looked the exact same at the 10 minute mark this morning. I just couldn't snap a pic in fear of waking up DH.

I do have to say also that these tests all look positive while the dye is running through them which is so strange, then they all dry out to negative by the 5 minute mark.

I can see those lines too! Really really hoping this month is your month Promise! So so much baby dust xoxo

8dpo today

Pic taken at the 10 minute mark. Both dipped in the same urine at the same time this afternoon after a 3 hour hold, not restricting fluids. I feel like I ride this rollercoaster every month and nothing gets darker so I'm not feeling extra confident.

Do you guys see anything? IRL the IC looks *tiny*, tad bit more pronounced. Just a tiny bit. It's still a squinter while the walgreens brand doesn't take as much squinting to see.

2.jpg

It was dry by the time I could get a picture but it looked the exact same at the 10 minute mark this morning. I just couldn't snap a pic in fear of waking up DH.

I do have to say also that these tests all look positive while the dye is running through them which is so strange, then they all dry out to negative by the 5 minute mark.

That weird I haven't seen that happen to the green ones I been taking. Maybe bad batch. I'm sorry it is frustrating that's for sure. Does your hubby know you might be pregnant? We're you trying?.

I haven't said anything to my SO yet we've been pregnant 5 times with 1 living child. 1 baby was ectopic and others early losses. So I just want to be sure before I say anything because of all our heartache.

That weird I haven't seen that happen to the green ones I been taking. Maybe bad batch. I'm sorry it is frustrating that's for sure. Does your hubby know you might be pregnant? We're you trying?.

I haven't said anything to my SO yet we've been pregnant 5 times with 1 living child. 1 baby was ectopic and others early losses. So I just want to be sure before I say anything because of all our heartache.
I haven't told DH yet because we've had 3 chemicals this year. The second one got all the way to 5+4 weeks and an empty sac so it was really rough. Last month I spotted the second half of my luteal phase. Since I'm only 8dpo I won't be saying anything to anyone for a while unless I get a positive digi (or two lol).

After 2 losses back to back I needed a break this cycle but we did manage to dtd the same day as O coincidentally.

I have absolutely no symptoms so I'm just testing just to test.

I hope your lines get darker and I am so very sorry for your losses.

8dpo today

Pic taken at the 10 minute mark. Both dipped in the same urine at the same time this afternoon after a 3 hour hold, not restricting fluids. I feel like I ride this rollercoaster every month and nothing gets darker so I'm not feeling extra confident.

Do you guys see anything? IRL the IC looks *tiny*, tad bit more pronounced. Just a tiny bit. It's still a squinter while the walgreens brand doesn't take as much squinting to see.

View attachment 1053876
I see lines on both just saw you posted new pics.

I haven't told DH yet because we've had 3 chemicals this year. The second one got all the way to 5+4 weeks and an empty sac so it was really rough. Last month I spotted the second half of my luteal phase. Since I'm only 8dpo I won't be saying anything to anyone for a while unless I get a positive digi (or two lol).

After 2 losses back to back I needed a break this cycle but we did manage to dtd the same day as O coincidentally.

I have absolutely no symptoms so I'm just testing just to test.

I hope your lines get darker and I am so very sorry for your losses.

I totally understand . I hate keeping it from him but better for now till I know for sure. Sorry for your losses as well. Xo. Be keeping my eye on you ♡♡.

Wow, I see those lines so clearly and the Walgreens one looks much more pink and clear than I remember your last walgreens tests being <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->