Do I belong here ?

future_numan

Mommy to 4 girls & 1 boy
Reaction score
I am not all up to speed on what NTNP means but I think it's TTC without charting, temps ect.
DH and I decided to try for one more back in Oct so on Oct 18th I had my Merina removed. I have had two full cycles since then.
I had a hard time conceiving with my last pregnancy and don't want to put myself through that again..you can drive yourself crazy with all the meds, charting, temps and kits:wacko:
We ending up using IUI to conceive.
This time we are just going to let nature take it's course and if we conceive great, if not then we have a very beautiful daughter that we are happy to have.
Is there anyone else here who LTTTC the last pregnancy but is just letting nature take it's course this time ?

I am not all up to speed on what NTNP means but I think it's TTC without charting, temps ect.
DH and I decided to try for one more back in Oct so on Oct 18th I had my Merina removed. I have had two full cycles since then.
I had a hard time conceiving with my last pregnancy and don't want to put myself through that again..you can drive yourself crazy with all the meds, charting, temps and kits:wacko:
We ending up using IUI to conceive.
This time we are just going to let nature take it's course and if we conceive great, if not then we have a very beautiful daughter that we are happy to have.
Is there anyone else here who LTTTC the last pregnancy but is just letting nature take it's course this time ?

I haven't, but I wish you the best.

You might find more comfort in the LTTTC part of the forums? Not sure, but welcome to our little corner, anyway. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->