Do i do it???

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I know ive already asked this before(sorry) but im havin my hair done tomorrow an i still dunno what to do? Im gonna put a poll up an see what everyone thinks!
My mum says no and most my friends say yes!
Heres how long my hair is do i chop it short or just leave it long?
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/saff23/hair.jpg
Please excuse the hole i call work an my lovely fleece an the fact my hair is all wavy :roll:

Have you got a pic of what style you want to go to ? before I vote

I think i need to see what it looks like face on to see whether it'd be a good decision....?

You don't have to have loads off, but maybe have it cut (not short short, maybe so it hangs an inch below your shoulder) and textured to give it a bit of life and bounce......You have lovely hair!

i say do it, i think something choppy would be good.

xx

:lol: Why am i finding it so hard to make a decision :?:
I cant find a pick i was gonna go for a asymetric long bob, or i might have a frings an short layers! :roll: i will come out the hairdressers with a trim u watch!
this is from front but i have it curly here
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/saff23/poser3.jpg
Im annoying everyone with this at the min :roll:

maybe you could get a few layers cut in feathered round the face, so its shorter at front but longer as it goes round, so that way you will kind of have a trim but will add shape to it and a bit of bounce.

chop it off chop it off chop it off :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think change is really good hun, plus it will give you a great boost for when spring comes (i know were still a while away yet :oops: ) but i think you have lovely hair and would suit any style :wink:

I think cut it short. :D

Think it would suit your face.

BE BRAVE!

You do have such lovely hair at the moment. Have you ever had short hair before? Your hair looks quite think, so you should bear in mind that if you have thick wavey hair your hair will be very hard to style like posh in a pob type do. I have grown up with thick wavey hair (that has now actually turned curly over the last few years) and whenever I got it cut short (anything above shoulder) it was always a nightmare to style took ages, and looked even thicker. I think people with fine hair and straight hair in particular suit short styles, but Im yet to find anyone with very thick wavey hair who suits short hair, unless its very short and waxed/gelled into place

I voted no but then your hair is so beautiful there is no way i could chop but it will prob still look nice shorter...

oh i dont know :cry:

I didnt realise it had got so long :shock: I think i have scraggy hair but thank u all for sayin its nice :oops:
I have had it short before ive had everything from really short and spiky :oops: to a bob!
Im just so bored with it at the min!
My hairdresser is in fact Hubbys uncle so i might see what he thinks i should do. I will have a re-style wether it just be choppy with a sweepin fringe!
Thanks for all ur help girls!
I will probably not sleep tonight :shock:
x

DON'T DO IT :D

U have lovely hair :wink:

I say do it! It'll always grow back again.

Good luck! We want to see the pics afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->