Do I have a chance?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
K so I'm on 13 DPO and had a :bfn: but my temps are still high..

Do I have a chance? Thought my chart was looking like a triphasic chart..

What do you think?

You certainly have a chance. It can take 2 days fom implantation for hcg to show up in bloods and another 2-3 days for it to show up in urine at a testable level. My Bfp showed up 5 days after my triphasic jump. Good luck!

You certainly have a chance. It can take 2 days fom implantation for hcg to show up in bloods and another 2-3 days for it to show up in urine at a testable level. My Bfp showed up 5 days after my triphasic jump. Good luck!

Thanks!!! What is a triphasic jump? Do I have that? I don't understand it :haha:

Guess I'll have to test in a couple of days..

Here is my pregnancy chart. Triphasic is when you have two distinct temperature shifts. It isn't necessary for pregnancy, just a good sign. My first was at ovulation and my second was at 9dpo.

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a548/renaendel/null_zps283f326f.png

Oh okay... Well I discarded my temp on 10 DPO cause I couldn't take my temp right cause my nose was so stopped up I had to breath through my mouth while taking my temp... Is that okay?
So this is what my chart looks like now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 4
Sometime you just have to discard a temp. Your reason was a solid one. looking at your chart from last month your temp was already falling at 11dpo. This month you had your second temp spike that day. Tomorrows temp should tell us a lot. If it goes up or stays high I would say you have a good chance. You have the begining of what could be triphasic we just need more data to see it.

Note that I didn't get my Bfp until 5 days after my second spike so don't Lose hope. You are still very much in the running.

Yeah I just remembered thinking that was the reason for my temp to drop cause I woke up and I couldn't even breathe through my nose and had to breath through my mouth while the thermometer was in my mouth..

Okay great so if my temps stay up tomorrow and the next day I should have a chance?
Just glad my nose isn't has stopped up as it was :haha:

So should I wait until I'm 15 DPO?

Logically I would wait until 14 or 15 dpo, but ttc isn't always a logical thing. If you think you would feel better by taking a test then do it. Heck I had sworn not to test until 14-16 and I think my first test was at 9. I knew better but it made the next few days easier for me.

Well I have two more FRER so I guess I'll use those on 14 & 15 DPO... :haha:

It's soo hard not to POAS! Especially when you got a drawer full!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->