Do I have enough to start with?

peartree

Mummy to Pearette
Reaction score
Hiya :flower:

I'm planning on cloth bumming as soon as the ickie meconium is gone when LO gets here. I have bought various bits and pieces but not sure if I have enough of a range to get started with, to try out different types. Please can you cloth gurus advise?

I have:
2 wraps (1 totsbots, 1 motherease)
5 shaped nappies (2 cotton tots bots, 2 bamboozle stretchies, 1 motherease onesize)
2 Bumgenius V3
A mountain of terries

I've been looking at the Totsbots Easyfits - would this be worth buying to try, bearing in mind it's a pocket nappy like the BG?

Do I need more wraps?

Once I choose which one to go for, how many nappies will I need for a full set?

Thanks in advance!

Hi hun

You have the terries as back up so i'd say that's enough to start witb. However, totsbots fit differently to bgs so it's always worth a try. Personally i didn't get on with them though!

as for how many you'll need, it depends how often you want to wash. I have 60 (no idea how that happened :shrug:) and wash every 2-3 days, about 15 nappies a time as that's what my machine takes. And as i don't have a dryer it takes a day-a day and a half to air dry in this weather. 20 is what i started with and washed a bit more often.

Good luck! x

I have 30 ish now and wash every two days :)

Thanks girls... :flower:

Lliena, did you try out a load of different ones before deciding on a complete stash of 30?

Thanks girls... :flower:

Lliena, did you try out a load of different ones before deciding on a complete stash of 30?

Thats a stash of about 15 pretties and 10bg v3s and 5small bgs that Im going to sell on and get 5 mediums cos I love the fit. I did try a few diff types and nappies/wraps etc but got on better with bg's. They are my fave nappies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->