Do I have line eyes?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
What do you girls think? I definitely see something but believe I have line eyes! Will be retesting on Monday!

Attachments

• IMG_0104.JPG
    IMG_0104.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 75
I tried making the image larger but I'm sorry I don't see a line try again in 2 days

Thanks girls!!!!!!!! I'm BEYOND excited! Just have a good feeling that I'm going to get a darker line! My cat that NEVER cuddles with me has been getting in my lap EVERY possible chance he can!! VERY UNUSUAL!

Attachments

• IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 5
Animals can sense these things! My dog was like that with me in my first pregnancy!

Animals can sense these things! My dog was like that with me in my first pregnancy!

Aww! That's so adorable! I was actually real jealous of my husband cause my cat clinged to him every time my husband sat down and got in his lap..

He's NEVER laid in my lap. He's been following me and has to be in the same room I am in.. So I KNOW something is different!

I know it's worse for you.... but it's kind of killing me, waiting for Monday :laugh2: I can definitely see something there, no squinting or bringing the laptop screen to my face.

Fx for you tomorrow! :dust:

I can see it!

Also, when I was pregnant with both my kiddos, my cats cuddled with me all the time...even before I knew I was pregnant. I'd say thats a good sign ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->