Do I have the slowest

KX

Reaction score
walker on here?

Well she aint a walker as she isn't doing it yet. Ha!

Lazy like her dad, never shuts up tho, but is too lazy and used to crawling everywhere. No signs of taking any steps neither and she is over 13 months..just!

Dr said his daughter didn't walk til 17 months so I am kind of thinking my madam will be the same. Ho hum.

Would like to muzzle her tho, as she is a good talker...like her mum!xxx

My neice didnt start walking till recently, she was 17 months then too

Gabriel was nearly 18 months b4 he started walking. He didn't crawl till 12 months

She will do it in her own time hun ...
Just apreciate your ordiments and decorating now lmao!!
xxx

Colby has got no interest in walking at all yet, only in her walker but if you hold her hands and try let her do it that way she screams the place down :(

Seren is walking but not speaking that much -well she jabbers away in her own little language but I hardly recognise any words. Rebecca is just concentrating on talking at the mo, she will soon be running around.

Jack didn't walk until just after xmas was about 15months!!! lazy so and so whereas Emily was before she was 1

Think yourself lucky for now. jonny walked at just over 10 months and it changed everything! He was into everything and wouldn't go in his buggy anymore. it took twice as long to do anything waiting for him to walk to places.

Noah went from nothing to running about overnight and he didnt walk till nearly 15 months.

But he still doesnt talk at all, he understands commands but still doesnt even say mama :(

chloe started walking the day b4 her 1st bday lol

try putting her up agaisnt teh wall and hold something she likes to have in front of her and see if she take a step to get what you have

Think yourself lucky for now. jonny walked at just over 10 months and it changed everything! He was into everything and wouldn't go in his buggy anymore. it took twice as long to do anything waiting for him to walk to places.

Same with Ella! It gets alot harder as they become more independant! Some days I wish she was still crawling lol. Cant go and eat at a restaurant, she wont sit in her highchair just wants to run around everywhere!

don wish it away lol!

God Ihad this experience today, pulling over at a co-op on my way home today, just to grab some lunch, bread and milk, Noah started off by holding my hand, but really didnt want to stand in the que, prefering instead to try to grab things off the shelves. Then while Iwas trying to unload the basket, and pay etc, he kept trying to make a run for the doors, so me and another woman in the que kept running after him and bringing him back, where he jyst dismantled a DVD stand. Its so embarrasing, all you can think of is how every must think your an awfull parent who cant control their child.

Cat thats what kids do ... ALL kids lol!
Ignore em and laugh .. i do!
Maddie always starts "singing" at the top of her voice everytime i go shopping .. or even every public place i go to lol
I get some looks and i laugh ... sod em pmsl!!
xxx

My sister's little boy was a very slow starter, he was soo lazy and showed now interest in walking, not even standing......but once my sister got kittens he was off trying to crawl and chase them which brought on his wanting to move unaided :) She will get there in her own time hun, then there will be no stopping her! x

I have my kitties at the ready LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->