Do I just wait it out?

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
Found out I was pregnant last week, then last night had really bad lower back pain which went to a dull ache.

Then I done a test last night and the lines were barely there, woke up this morning and started bleeding bright red, as the day has gone on iv had horrible period like pain managed with loads of paracetamol, I feel so weak and had a few clots on the bad as well as bleeding.

Do I just wait it out now?

I'm a bit worried about haemorrhaging as I did in labour with my middle child and I don't do the best when I get my period every month.

Anyway do I just wait it out and it will just come out? x

I'm so sorry for your loss. Since you have had a history of hemmorage, I think you should call your doctor and let them know what's going on to get specific advice of danger signs to watch for.

I had a mc at 6 weeks in October that completed naturally without intervention. I consulted my doctor who advised me to head to the er if I was bleeding through more than one heavy pad per hour. It got close, but not quite that bad. The timing varies, but my very heavy bleeding lasted 1-2 days, followed by about 5 more days like a regular period tapering off at the end. I had completely negative tests after about two weeks.

I would call your midwife or Dr and they can advise you on what to do. I would imagine at some point they would want to do labs on you. Take care, I'm going through something similar, the uncertainly is definitely hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->