Do I need to buy size 2's now?

Lol78

Reaction score
I'm assuming that as my baby isn't here yet, that I can buy firstly size 0/1 nappies and they should see me through the first few months? Would that be correct?

I'm planning on not getting too many size 0 because I'm convinced I'll have a big baby (dh and I are both quite tall and this seems to mean big baby but not sure of course!).

what nappies are you buying as you can get sized or BTP :D

I've mainly been looking at sized but I may try to get some btp ones too. I'm just unsure about how they will fit a little one so was thinking sized might be better - as I plan on having more (hopefully), I feel they will get their use eventually.

What are some good btp ones? I know of the Bumgenius v3 but that's about it.

Adam was in size 1 Little Lambs till about six months old. The weight range is 7-20lb and he is only about 20lb now at 9 months but I felt he was more comfy in the bigger ones once he was 16lb+.

Great, I will hold off buying larger sizes right now and save a bit of money. I will have a better idea what I'm doing by that time too - hopefully!

I was going to say hold off buying the next size up until your sure you have the right nappies for you. But it looks like you've already decided that. :dohh:

I agree, I wouldn't buy size 2 yet, as you may want a different kind of nappies when LO starts to get mobile! Separate nappy and cover are best at first, but once they start to wriggle and roll, it can be hard to get the cover on quick enough! I swopped to pockets at that time - much easier with escape artists like mine!

I have a terrible escape artist but still manage ok with a mostly 2-part system (though on the worst days it's good to have a stuffed pocket/AIO on hand). I use Motherease Airflow wraps though and can get him into those with him standing or in crawling position because of the snappies. I'd never ever manage aplix closing wraps now, like the ones I used when he was tiny and lay still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->