Do I ring me?

laura_2010

Reaction score
I'm 33 weeks tomorrow. Having a few pains... now they are maybe braxon hicks or early labour I'm not sure but I have been toilet no.2 and was a struggle but went baby is moving around but been laying down the pains come from 3-5mins apart and my belly goes really hard and pressure /pain in my back and bum and belly.. for max of 40sec? We had bad snow here and hospital is about 40mins on a good day don't want to waste there time. Thanks

Maybe have a warm bath and see if it relaxes things off a bit, the maybe lay down and watch a film if possible, hopefully its just some nice strong BH.

How are you feeling x

I hope things settled down for you Laura if not that little one is safely in your arms xx

Hi thanks ladies little update. Got sent to hospital and was contracting 5 mins. Was 3cm dilated! So got put on iv meds to stop labour which did and had them 24hrs with steroids for his lungs. Pains went away and came home last night and if anything changes straight back asap! I'm now laying here with cramps and feeling sick keeping an eye as need to go asap if this turns xx

I hope things settle down for you, lckily the snow is going, well it is in our area anyway:) How is it there??

I'm glad they were able to stop labor and baby is still cooking away! I mean you are already at a pretty good gestation and the steroids are a good thing. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->