Do I take the next step...?

Carley

Mama to one and pregnant
Reaction score
We've been toilet training for about 7 months now, maybe a tad longer. Scarlett will take herself to the toilet fully clothed wearing big girl under wear. She still does the #2's in her pants, which isn't a problem. She knows poo goes in the toilet and hates doing it in her pants. Huge :hissy: fit from her when she does. For the past month or so she has woken up dry every night, is she too young (3 in October) to try in big girl under wear overnight? When did you put your child in underwear over night? I'm thinking of trying it tonight and seeing what happens.

I think it would depend on the child. It couldn't hurt trying her in big girl underwear overnight. And if she's dry then make a big deal of it and she'll feel wonderful.
Of course i'm no expert!

I still appreciate your advice hunny!!!

how old is your little girl? i'd go with srah88 advise and try her over night. Check she's dry before you go to bed. Good luck.

My little girl turns 3 in October :)

the only reason i ask is that i'm just starting potty training my little boy. He's 2 next month. I wanted to get an idea of how long it would take him. I would leave her nappy off tonight and see how she goes. Does she have a drink before bed?

H x

Oh wow, thats awesome! Guess she's all good for big girl knickers now!

Yes! Yesterday at night time she told me 'I'm not a baby' I almost cried.....bitter sweet!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->