Do it for me! :)

Punk_Mum86

pregnant with number 2!!!
Reaction score
I just wanted to say, how much I love my oh. We are waiting out my depo, any time I mention babies he pays attention, gets excited and always has something to input! I'm going through a tragic loss in our family and are grieving, he has been nothing but strong for me, I even yelled at him as soon as he came in from work soaking wet from rain tonight, because I was upset and stressed, and he made me my dinner and gave me a hug. I feel like a monster now! :dohh:

The point of this post? I guess, just to maybe remind some of the ladies who are having trouble with OH being baby shy, unenthusiastic or plain annoying! Remember that one time he was your brick? That one time he stood up for you or held your hair back when you were ill? He's still that guy, we're all a bit of a pain in the butt sometimes, maybe just go give him a massive hug and tell him (or her) that you love them.

Go on! Do it for me! :hugs:

Aww thats lovely.... Sorry for the loss...

Its lovely that your OH is being very cute and understanding... x

What a nice post! Thank you! So nice to have a post of gratitude. There's enough man-bashing that goes on around here.

I gave him a big hug just for you ! I chose to do it just after he come out of the shower (that part was for me) :shower: :angelnot:

That's wonderful. I will do it when I see him at lunchtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->