do most people get bfp before or on the day af is due?

Carolina

Reaction score
Just wondering because my last cyle was 27 days and the one before was 32 im now on day 30 and keep getting bfn. Plus its the internet cheap ultra tests 10mIU. no signs of af starting to feel depressed!

Depends on the pregnancy - thing is you may ovulate later than you thought even twice etc.

Some women dont get a + on a pregnancy test til days after the witch is due.

x

thanks wobbles you are a fountain of knowledge! i didnt test for ovulation thought i wouldnt bother as it was the first month ttc. Ive wanted a baby for over a year but had to wait until now to ttc so im just gettin impatient!

Good to know any answers anyway if it be month 1 or more :D But if you've been waiting a year to start your head must be filled with ?

Good luck for a quick BFP :hugs:

thanks wobbles! yeah i was sick and it took me years to finish my degree so i was finishing it last year...just needed to get it done (i was very stressed). Now ive got a job so were not skint.The whole of last year when i was trying to do my studying i hated it becasue i knew it was delaying me from ttc lol!
Im usually quite a patient person but with all those years of trying not to get pregnant u think when you do try it will be easy. Ive always had a fear i wouldnt be able to conceive or id have a sick baby etc...and a big fear of child birth!

But at least we are ttc at last!

wow we thought money after the event :rofl:

:rofl:

how is your pregnancy going wobbles, are you enjoying it?

I tested positive the day before AF was due. But my best friend was 4 weeks along with her daughter before she tested positive, since it was her 2nd child she just knew she was pregnant.

:rofl:

how is your pregnancy going wobbles, are you enjoying it?
Ok thanks for asking :hugs:

Enjoying it well yes and no lol I'm told its all be worth it and I guess after our journey it will but I would love some sleep lol

aww im sure it will be worth it wobbles! have you got one of those pregnancy moulding style cushion things you can put between your knees to help get comfy when you sleep? dont know if they work but i sometimes sleep with a pillow between my knees as i have trouble sleeping!

Just wishing you lots of :dust:!! I am in the same boat with you (as you know). I hope you get a BFP soon soon soon!!

thanks tiffers! no sign of af yet im gona leave it another couple of days b4 i test again! good luck for you too let me know how u get on!

Good Luck. Hope you get that BFP soon

Sinead

well there is still hope until the witch shows

I used the 10mIU also from the internet and had no probs with them.....having said that, my sister had to wait til 1 week passed AF to get her BFP.

So all is not lost!

Good luck hun!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/th7ebabydust7e.gifhttps://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/remoteImage-123.gif

thanks tam thats encouraging to know! My last cycle was 27 days which would make me 5 days late but my cycle before that was 32 days which would mean af was due today. It could be my body adjusting to coming off the pil because i came off it about 3 months or so ago. Im going to leave it another few days at least and if af doesnt turn up i will test again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->