do people develop photos anymore and make huge albums?

veganmama

Reaction score
not sure if the trend of developing photos is still current, or if people are just storing their LO's photos on usb flashdrives or computer.

i havent developed any photos yet =[

sooooo are you making albums or storing it electronically?

I will be making albums...just think it's a bit nicer. If you don't have much time or you just can't seem to get around to it, you can have a photo book printed. they're quick to order and not too expensive. You could probably make a really nice one in a few hours. Maybe put the pictures you like most in a special folder each year and have a seperate book for every year?

We've printed some but I put all ours on fb ... priavtely so only selected people can see them.

We just don't have the space for massive albums we've got 2000+ pics already :dohh:

:flower:

I print them from Snapfish and put in albums, I love photos

We have all our pics on computer but I still like albums so periodically I pick my favourites and have them developed but try and use a site that has an offer on. I still like to get my old albums out and look through them! xxx

Me, I do! I develop a selection of of the best photos from each event and put them in an album with a label at the start of each section with the dates on. It's really lovely to sit and look through an actual album down the line a bit.

I use photobox and get them delivered to the door - so glad I did cause when our house was burgled and our laptop stollen, I was fit to download the photos again from their website, including our wedding photos!

Have already got some printed of Eva - just looking for a really nice album for them. She deserves a special album!

If you are thinking I'm really sad, I already know it;)

i've printed out 3 albums worth of my son's photos since he was born and i only stopped then because i couldn't afford it any more

I've had some printed on snapfish for Alex's baby book, but most if not all my pics are on Facebook and backed up on our hard drive.

I just did, 760 photos in 3 albums last week! :D

Yep I just got 176 photos printed from snapfish from birth to 1. I've got hundreds on my laptop but I wanted to have sone printed too as I think it's nicer :)

Ive just started - ive put 2 ordere through and only 1's come so far so i cant put them in his album :-(. Ive got an album with his scan piccys in so its just gonna fill it up

If your a new customer with photobox you got 40free prints with £1.99 postage snd if you recomend someone they get 50 free prints so i got 90 photos for £3.99 bargin :thumbup:

Yep, we have an amazing photo printer do I print my favourites to put in an album. Dh also has this thingy that binds together to make photo books so he does that all the time.

I have pictures waiting to be picked up at the store right now :flower: I make them all into scrapbooks rather than albums. Although I do still have a few albums that I add to once in a while

I"m putting together a scrapbook for DS' first year. I'm only doing the first year as I want all future children to get similar treatment and I know my time will dwindle with each child. I"m the oldest in my family and have two albums up to my 3rd birthday. My brother has 1 1/2 albums up to his 14th birthday. My sister has 1 album up until her high school years. You get the idea.

i'm going to be scrap-booking, so some will get developed

I am taking a photo of every day of Lily's first year and putting them in date order in photo albums. She will also have an album for her first holiday pictures as we are taking her away to Kos next week! I know how much I love looking through photos of me as a baby so hopefully one day she will do the same. X

I've got an external hard drive that I store all my pics on, even the blurred ones and the ones with eyes closed blinks :haha: Then I get the best ones printed out to put in an album, I love to sit and look through physical real life albums!

Yep - I've got about 200 printed out already...got another 200 waiting until a decent offer to comes along to save myself some money.

I'm making an album. I love looking at the ones my mum has of me and my sister and I wanted Lacey to have the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->