Do sore boobs during tww mean bfp?

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies so I am currently 12dpo and from about 2dpo I have had sore boobs. Very unlike me.
They are really sore from 10 dpo.
Now when I had my chemical I had the same thing but last month I had a little soreness but not like this. I just don't want to set myself up for disappointment ..

Any comments will be greatly appreciated !!

Xx

Ummm, I'm 3 DPO and experiencing the same thing, and normally around ovulation they tend to get slightly sore, but this time feels different. Mostly the nipples hurt if rubbed.

Same! I usually get sore after ovulation but closer to AF, but not this sore, could hardly sleep on my side last night because of it.

hey
My nipples get sore day of ovulation, and then breast slowly follow...getting more sore everyday usually.
I will say though that last pregnancy the soreness of my breasts were so much more painful then usual! I am experiencing this again with extra sore breasts so im hoping its a good sign.
I tested positive at 7dpo last time...im now 9 dpo and still negative so i guess we will see.
Good luck ladies!!!

Still bfn with frer at 12 dpo :( I feel like I am out x

:hugs: don't lose hope, I know how you feel though, 10DPO BFN this morning for me. It is so disheartening isn't it?

Hey gals, progesterone can make your boobs sore, that is why they can get sore after O or leading up to AF. While it can be a sign of a bfp, it doesn't mean you will get a bfp just because they are sore. Progesterone is a mean mean thing! gl and I hope you all get your bfp's soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->