do these cramps sound normal

laura109

Reaction score
Hi girls i have asked alot of questions latley but its my first time.

basically for a few days i had a dull heavy feeling like af could comr.

thats gone but last night i got a cramp above my pubic bone that made me feel i needed a number two. Was mild and went off after a few mins.

then this morning i got it again i guess its a sharp pain just for a couple of mins.

does it sound normal? My sis told me to drink plenty of water today.

it kind of feels like pressue too like u want to push something out hence the number 2 feeling sorry tmi x

I've been getting a lot of strange cramps (not severe) since I found out I was pregnant, and I'm currently 7 weeks. They come and go. My ob/gyn said this was normal.

Sounds normal to me, too. My first pregnancy involved a lot of cramping. So far this one has, too. Only different muscles? Earlier on? I dunno. It definitely feels different the second time around.

Even with my first I swear I could feel that tiny orange seed-sized baby already pressing on my bladder and everything. Seriously, your body is doing a LOT of funky stuff right now, and if you listen to it, you will know.

Thanks my sister said about a uti but it does not feel like cystitis.

Thanks for your help girls.

just some people say they do not feel anything.

Yes these cramps are totally normal. Mine started straight away like yours, at 4 weeks and continued until about 10 weeks, lessening in the intensity along that time frame. At the start I was doing anything I could to try ease the cramping like have a Pannadol or use a heat pack (carefully-on/off) and I had that poo pain thing too.
Sometimes I would just go sit on the toilet because I felt like number 2 MIGHT happen so that was very annoying! haha.
I am now 12+5 and still get what feels like a cramp developing in the early stages maybe once a day or every second day, but it goes away as quickly as it started. I believe it is the uterus stretching to make room for the baby :)
I freaked out about the cramping too especially early on as it really did feel like AF would show up any second. But try to remain calm, as it is so very common. Drink water like your sis suggested and put your feet up when you can.
Congratulations by the way!

Definitely normal, especially with a first pg. Lots of stretching is happening. :). I agree with your sis, drink LOTS of water because dehydration can also cause cramps.

Thank you so much i feel much better. The water thing deffo helped :)

Different things everyday at the mo.

cant believe at 4 weeks im feeling anything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back