Do they ever grow out of it??

babezone

Reaction score
just wondering if your little ones or when your little ones grow out of the crying becasue hungry stage dont get me wrong i dont wait for him to cry but he tends yo hav his bottle every 3.5 hours but if i dont have it waitin hel be screaming and like when i wind him gosh lol any 1 wud think im beating him the way he screams to get that bottle back in

so just wondering if it ever stops and if so when? xx

Ya, Jasmine doesnt cry for her food anymore really.. She sometimes will get a bit whiney and I can tell. But she eats every 2.5 hours during the day.

My two never grew out of it. They were both v hungry babies. Liam used to try and scream when he had a mouthful of food, to get his next spoon. Quite funny

Renah doesn't cry for food anymore unless I ignore all her signals first. Then she'll scream blue murder. She usually starts sucking her hands for a good 5 minutes, then progresses to whining, then progresses to all out screaming (I only know this cause when we go out I usually have to find a spot to feed her, or we're driving and she throws a fit, not cause I starve her :rofl:)

Well today is the first day that Maley hasnt screamed for her bottle...!! but she does moan when i wind her and she wants her bottle but its not full blown crying...just moaning

Ya, Jasmine doesnt cry for her food anymore really.. She sometimes will get a bit whiney and I can tell. But she eats every 2.5 hours during the day.

how much does she have evry 2.5 hours? x

Hannah never really screamed unless we took the bottle out mid way to wind her. We stopped doing it after she was a couple of months old...let her finish what she wanted and than winded her. Worked out so much better for us

how much does she have evry 2.5 hours? x

Usually about 3 oz... sometimes more. Usually her first bottle ay 7am she will have 5oz... And then its about 3 oz every 2.5 hours.

is that just because she wont take no more thn that in one feed or just something that works better for yourselves? x

Just works for us, but ya, she doesnt take alot in a feed... she much prefers little and often. But sleeps through the night from 8pm-7am.

see i just dont no wat to do with archie feeding wise. i had the health visitor person round today to discuss weaning she was kinda adamant bout not giving him any kind of solids till 4+ months were as i hv bn givin him baby cereal for cupple weeks now he was having 8oz every 4hours 5 times a day but since the cereal he now has

6oz milk
4oz of milk + baby ceral mixed with 2oz
then 7oz milk
then 4oz milk + baby rice with 2oz
then 6oz (sometimes doesnt have cus hes in bed)

which i thought is good cus i wud say its defo settling him better and i wouldnt have thought im over feeding him as i cut his milk down as he was having baby cereal....i just dont no wat to do now...like if to carry on as i am or if to go bk on 8oz every 4 hours
i dont want to be over feeding him and shes made me worry ill make him to fat! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->