Do you and OH ask eachother whos calling?

hawalkden

Reaction score
As titled.

Just wondering if us females are as noisy as people say or if our OH's are just as bad.

When people text us I or OH doesn't ask who it was but if our mobiles ring and after the call I always ask and OH looks at me waiting for me to tell him if I don't say who it is before answering (usually shocked I get rung tone ;)!).

just because lately OH's been getting loads of odd calls, he tells me in the end who they are and what they wanted but noone ever rings and he goes out the room all the time. Odd I know haha.

Generally if we're in the same room and we get a text or phone call then i'll ask OH and vice versa, we've come to just saying to each other now who the text/call was off even before the others had a chance to ask! OH does take calls in the other room, he always has done no matter who hes talking too, I on the other hand don't care really and will talk to whoevers called in the same room as OH xx

Yeah we always just automatically tell each other

I'm a nosey cow. I always ask who it was and what they said... OH asks me too though :)

Not really, we can normally guess from the conversation who the other is talking to. Sometimes if a text or call comes in really early, really late or during the boys' bedtime we'd ask who it is.

neither of us really speak to anyone often

if phone rings though we would always say 'oh its so and so' before even answering

I ask but he doesn't usually.

I'm super nosy though. He calls me Nosy Nancy :haha:

I trust him and know he would never cheat on me but I do have a huge fear some other girl will try to hit on him or something silly like that.

I always ask OH and what they wanted because i'm a nosy bugger :lol:

He sometimes asks me if I haven't its said blah blah.

We have to go in the other room for calls because the reception in the living room is awfull and normaly Brian is making too much noise.
We normaly tell each other who it was though just as a matter of conversation.
Only people that realy call us are our mums, if he comes back in swearing and grumpy then I know it was to do with his work :)
If we do ask its not realy to be nosey its just more a case of chatting.

Not really, we can normally guess from the conversation who the other is talking to. Sometimes if a text or call comes in really early, really late or during the boys' bedtime we'd ask who it is.

Same here, it's generally easy to pick up on who DH is talking to based on the convo. We have a lot of mutual friends so it's easy to tell. Saying that DH doesn't really get many call, it's usually work which is immediately obvious too!

If it's his mum I usually get offered the phone for a chat too which is great, MIL is lovely :)

Funny though, DH used to think I was being secretive with my phone when we first got together, as I would go outside to take a call. It was purely because reception was pants in my old house though lol.

I lost my phone ages ago, found it again now but haven't bothered looking fr the charger :haha: and all of my friends have Ash's number so ring me on that so I always ask who it is.

Xx

Yep we say "who's that and what did they want" same as if we're walking round town and oh says hi I always ask who it is. I like to know these things lol :)

Yeah we both ask or tell each other.... we can usually tell by the conversation though!

LOL i always ask DH and DH always asks me, guess it only natural - plus we always go out the room, its a weird habit for both us :haha:

I honestly couldnt care who he is talking to, its only ever about football, work or running. I dont ask but he does tell me, if I get a txt or call I will tell him who it was, but my phone is usually on silent so I miss all my calls and txts until my alarm goes off at 7am lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->