do you bleed every time you miscarry?

Well eventually you will always bleed with a miscarriage but there are such things as a missed miscarriage, where your body doesn't bring on the miscarriage (so therefore no bleeding) and then that means they will either allow more time for your body to do it naturally or medical management (which is tablets or sometimes an operation depending on the gestation you are at and also your feelings on all of the methods).

I hope that helps x

I never bled with mine. I had a missed miscarriage at 12+4...well thats when it was discovered anyway. My baby had passed away around week 10. I had to have a d&c.

I never bled with mine. I had a missed miscarriage at 12+4...well thats when it was discovered anyway. My baby had passed away around week 10. I had to have a d&c.

How did you find out? Was it just at your doctors appointment for your checkup? because I'm scared that's going to happen to me and I'm going to have no idea

Yes, I went in for my 12 week appointment, where they try to listen for an hb, abd nothing. My ob sent me for an ultrasound and thats when it was discovered

Yes, I went in for my 12 week appointment, where they try to listen for an hb, abd nothing. My ob sent me for an ultrasound and thats when it was discovered

I have my 12 week appointment tomorrow. I'm so scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->