Do you dare take on the 30 Day Napping Challenge?

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
I saw this on facebook, i had to post it! This is so me right now! I'm super crazy woman without my naps! :rofl:

1522028_10200851037110107_584290151_n.jpg

I'll start at day 30 straight away and increase from there methinks!

Haha I'd love to! :) this afternoon I was so tired I was more useless than my hungover DH!!!

I fear work will get in the way of this one :) not sure how my pupils would react to me curling up in the reading corner and going to sleep however much I'd like to, I've made it too damn inviting and cosy in there.

x

Straight to day 30 for me too my naps always last at least 2 hours anything less and I feel worse, it's ridiculously long for a nap though isn't it x

No Alex, I nap as long as ds does if I can/need to so that's anything up to 3 hours!
Before I used to set an alarm for 2 sleep cycles otherwise I felt worse xx

Straight to day 30 for me too my naps always last at least 2 hours anything less and I feel worse, it's ridiculously long for a nap though isn't it x

Oh no, no no! When i was pregnant with nathan i found myself napping at exactly the same time as emily until she woke up which is around 2 and a half hours, and sometimes OH would look after emily for a little while longer so i could get a longer kkie depending how i was feeling :haha: xx

Oh no I'm talking pre pregnancy I bet I could do a good 3-4 hours now haha my lo doesn't nap much now so I never get a chance to nap now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->