Do you ever feel angry towards other pregnant ladies?

mrsjoer

Reaction score
I can't help it.

I read how someones gone into labour and I feel angry. Especially if I'm further along than them.

I'm only jealous, not really angry. Lol. Im happy for them but I want my baby tooooo!

Am I crazy?!

Xx

no, I feel exactly the same hun!! Always said I'd be happy for Eli to arrive whenever he was ready but am now beginning to grow just a little bit impatient..! Particularly in the past few days as I've had pains e.t.c on and off but nothing substantial enough to indicate actual labour..!! :hissy::hissy:

nope... with my first son there where 6 of us at work that where all due with in 2 moths of each other... I was due before the others however everyone went early and I was the last one to have my baby... 2 weeks late. I was so mad... I was happy for them but I just wanted it to be me. lol

Aah thank god am not going crazy!

I thought I was becoming a horrible angry lady then.

It'll be our turn in time. Just gotta try be patient I guess xx

Not really angry with them, just incredibly jealous. Even though I'm assuming I'll go over I still can't help myself! :blush:

Eh not farther along pregnant ladies but I do feel jealous because most of my friends had there in NOV, DEC, and JAn so im the last one due... There is a girl at school thats only 6 weeks pregnant and she gets on my nerves... She has already told the whole school and hasnt even seen a doctor yet.. She had a pregnancy when she was 16 and I guess didnt go through with it. So its a little akward when she askes for my advice I just tell her everyone is different.

Lady at work who was due two days after me had her baby 2 days early...ON MY DUE DATE... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't get me wrong I really like her and she is lovely ...but it wound me up so much...didn't want to go overdue :(
xxxxxx

my friend was due a week after me and had her baby last week! hes beautiful but im soooooooooooooo jealous! want my baby here now! xxxx

I am with you ladies! I had quite a few friends pregnant with me. 3 have had their babies in the last few weeks. Luckily they were all due before me or I would have been super jealous. But I have 2 friends who are only about a week and a half behind me and I already told me husband that if either of them go before me, LOOK OUT!! LOL

My little sister was preg around the same time as me, I was due at the end of june, she was due in July. She went early and had hers in June, and I went late and had mine in July! :( Then, I'm pregnant the second time, now, and my friend was due a month earlier than me, and had her baby on my birthday, and it's not my due date yet... Im soooo jealous, I want my LO nowww *whinewhinecomplaaain*

awwww hugs all around ladies. :hugs: We should make a bet, last one to have her baby wins! Gives us something to look forward to hahaha.

This sounds stupid but i had my boys name picked out since before i was even pregnant, then found out i was having a little girl :) So im now trying to think of a girls name but someone i know just found out shes having a boy and has used my boys name! I know its not my name but you know what i mean lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->