• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you ever have days when you just don't feel pregnant?

sweetcheeks78

Mum to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks pg, and some days I get paranoid that I'm not pg as I just feel normal! I've been very lucky in terms of symptoms, I've had no sickness and hardly any nausea. I have been feeling really tired but that seems to be getting better over the past few days. I've also had dull AF like cramps since before I got my :bfp: - again that seems to be easing now. Today I feel great, apart from bigger boobs that are tender I don't feel pg at all! I know I need to stop worrying and just enjoy the days I feel good, but I'm paranoid :dohh:

We are in the same EXACT boat, Hon! I have lots of days I do not feel pregnant and it totally weirds me out! Then I get nauseous and feel better in a strange way.

:hugs: You are not alone!

Same as me. Some days I feel so normal, then other days I feel sick.

Me too! I haven't had any symptoms really apart from sore bbs occasionally. I've got to wait another 4 weeks until I see the midwife. I haven't felt pregnant at all!!

I'v been feeling like that too, except for cramping today! (12 weeks) I think you just have to remember that although you don't feel pregnant, you are and you need to take it easy!!!! Get your OH to make you a cuppa!!!!

You're definitely not alone. I'm 11+4 today and feel completely normal. I have to keep reminding myself to take it easy as I just feel like I can run around like a busy bee as usual.

I am so glad somebody else posted this - I almost started a thread myself!

I know I'm pregnant, but it only feels like it sometimes (sore boobs this morning!). Other times I suddenly "start" and realise that I've forgotten that I'm pregnant for the previous few hours.

I have the nausea but some days when I'm feeling ok, i keep wondering if this is all real lol. I think it will all become more real when we have our bumps and get our first scans.

I feel that way too..it's been so wierd cos I really dont feel pregnant at all... the symptoms I've felt the last few weeks seem to be disappearing slowly but surely. Hardly any nausea now (now I've said that, i'll probably be hurling like a goodun later lol!) and just a nagging back ache but that's nothing.
Cant wait to get the scan done, it might actually start feeling more real then!

I haven't once felt pregnant yet. Sure, I've had symptoms, but I may as well have a cold or something. None of it really feels pregnant instead of just sick.

I'm exactly like that!

Where is Northumberland are you hun?

I havent felt pregnant since around 8-9 weeks worries me everyday but not much i can do until my next appointment which sucks

i just did a digital, took me a week ...and it says pregnant so i think i am...still..its hard to believe it yet...lol....you are so lucky not to have any sickness....

i have the feeling of not feeling pregnant too,i have only suffered with the odd bit of nausea and sore boobs. some days i have no symptoms at all.

i worry myself that i have had a MMC. 3 weeks and 2 days till my next MW appointment, im counting the days.. xx

I keep touching my boobs to make sure that they are still tender! I swear that someone in work is going to notice me doing it soon! Other than slightly tender boobs, i get some very mild cramps, infrequently, and am quite tired come half 8 at night... but so far, that's about it. I think that if i knew that everything was ok, then i wouldn't care about not having many symptoms, but since i don't, i'd quite like to be feeling nauseous! lol

Maybe we should be the bright side, and consider ourselves lucky!

Like today! 9w6d and the nausea has really eased up in the last few days, none yet today. BBs still sore and knackered (and brain has ceased to function) but otherwise don't feel bad at all- therefore I worry! d'oh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->